Search This Blog

Thursday, July 8, 2010

A Kid in a Candy Shop!!

Martha Stewart has arrived!!!!.....well her punches have anyway........drool

This deep edge Daisy Fan has to be one of my favourites









Hydrangea is another cute one










Is it too early to start thinking about christmas cards? This ornament edge punch would be just perfect!!




Another deep edge punch - Garden Trellis is over the top and gorgeous!







I've also received stocks from  Tim Holtz and Spellbinders:


Bits and Pieces from Tim Holtz's Idealogy range



These border dies from Spellbinders are simply gorgeous - alll are 12" and are very detailed so you can cut, emboss and stencil all with the one die.





















I have limited numbers of these - so be quick!! Let me know if you want me to put these aside for the next Crop-a-lot day - Friday 6th August - starting at 2.00pm
Bye for now - I'm off to do some punching...cutllebugging.....grungey stuff?????

No comments: