Search This Blog

Friday, July 16, 2010

Calling all Cuttlebugging Card Makers!!!!

And other die cutting machine users  of course - I just wanted to let you know I have sourced some new dies from a company called Marianne Design and they are just gorgeous.  Very detailed (similiar to Spellbinders)
and at reasonable price points.



I had a play with the Butterfly last night - couldn't resist and I was very impressed with how well it cut - especially considering how fine the detail is. These dies all cut and emboss - instructions regarding which plates to use are included in the packaging.
This particular plate only embosses and the packaging contains some reallty clear instructions regarding use.

All are sized with cardmakers in mind, but could be used for scrapbooking and other paper crafts as well.

I only have limited numbers of these so let me know if you would like some more info - all are priced under $20.00
cheers for now - I am off to play some more

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so in love with my butterfly...I think I may over use it (is there such a thing?) just like kindyglitz :)