Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Alternatively Employed :-)



Hi All - now that I am over the initial shock, I need to let you all know that my employer made me redundant 2 weeks ago. So, this means, I have more time for scrapping and a little bit of funding up my sleeve- be still my palpitating credit crunched card. Some new goodies have already arrived from Tim Holtz (gotta love him) and the new embossed cardstock from Jenni Bowlin/Core'dinations is also here - I'll post some piccies shortly - as soon as I stop drooling and being distracted by starting more class projects. Next Crop-a-lot day is on Friday 2nd July - (1st Friday of school holidays) and will start at the new time of 2.00pm. This is great timing for a Mum Scrapper and an Apprentice Scrapper project day - so those who are accompanied by their participating offspring will be able to attend free of charge.

If the postal fairies are being kind, there will also be goodies from Martha Stewart, Cuttlebug, Spellbinders & more Tim Holtz and perhaps even Tattered Angels, Pink Paislee, Sizzix and Opals - can you tell I've been having some retail therapy?

Stay tuned while I finish unpacking and putting some layouts together!!!!







 

No comments: