Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

News, News, News!!!!

Hi All - apols for not updating lately - what can I say?
Anyhoo - I just wanted to let you know I have been busy working on some of the projects that were started or inspired by my recent Mistified experience :-)  I will be posting some pics very soon.
In the meantime, I thought I would share this layout with you

This was created using digital papers from House of 3 & I thought I would enter it over at Challenge Heaven
which is a great site- guaranteed to get your Mojo working and the members are very welcoming.  I was also lucky enough to be awarded "Layout of the week" - "Aw Shucks- thanks Shell!"


I also want to let you know that as well as the Crop-a-Lot Days- I will also be teaching at Scrapper's Delite in Gladstone Park. The Shop has a really lovely vibe about it and I can't wait for my first class

No comments: