Search This Blog

Thursday, December 10, 2009

WOW!!! Who Knew?

Ok - so I have finally caught up and joined the blogging community. After being pestered for what seems like forever, I've finally decided to "just do it"
So here it is, my first blog post.
Over the coming months, I will use this blog to support the business side of Art of Hearts. The blog will be the place to keep up with all the background news and gossip about how much fun I am having exploring the forays of a new business venture.
This would not have happened without some pleading, begging and a real good shove. For those that provided the really big shove - I thank you from the centre of my art (pardon the pun)

So let's get started....I'm soooo excited to let you all know that the business "Art of Hearts Scrapbooking" is now registered and the site should be live and fully operational by the start of the 2010 school year. Wholesale accounts have been created, so if there is any particular brand or product you want me to investigate just let me know.


In the meantime, I'll post some of my recent work, so you know what I have been up to since I stopped teaching for someone else:

































No comments: