Search This Blog

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Some more layouts


Yeah I know, the paper is really old, the page design is one we've all done before - (I like to think of it as "tried and true") But I just like the way this one works. And, it used up stuff from my stash...which I really need to do now







Yep - more tried and true stuff - this time using Graphic45 - just love that brand












Does anybody know where I can get some more Wild Asparagus?











For some reason, you don't see a lot of Delish Designs product around, shame really and I want to fix that!









I never feel really comfortable doing heritage type pages, but I really enjoyed putting this one together - paper from Bella!











One of my dad, gosh he was a handsome man....












Precious Girls, aren't they sweet?
Paper is Perfectly Posh from Imaginisce











Goodness - another "Blank" - I seriously need to put some photos on these layouts, they look soooo lonely without faces













And one more basic page finished off with some tulle and lots of loverly prima flowers











No comments: