Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Remember this one?


This Layout was done a while ago for a class.  Some time later when we couldn't get anymore of the paper (isn't it always the way?)  Danielle - bless her cotton socks - decides she wants to get into scrapbooking and pleaded with me to help her do this page with different papers...cue fluffy clouds and misty music....

Now what really happened, was more like me nagging the proverbial out of Danielle until she caved in and said she would have a go at one of my layouts...

Little excited me, skips around the shop picking out paper - Mama Razzi from Bo Bunny, a Tim Holtz mask was thrown in and some laser cut clock hands selected too.

This was the result.....Drum Roll Please
I think we've started something because there are a few ladies coming to Scrappers Delite tomorrow night to do the same (but different) page



No comments: