Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Gorgeous Guru of Grunge!!!!!!


In all my excitement over chipboard yesterday I forgot to tell you some reaaaallllly exciting news.
You've probably all been waiting anxiously for Tim Holtz's new book to hit our shores -so I have to tell you that the book is fantastic (yes I have one!) - and I can't wait to start creating projects from it. But that's not the exciting news......drum roll please.....
For the next Crop-a-Lot Day I will have not one, but two of Tim's new book.....personally autographed by the gorgeous guru of grunge himself!! to give away. First book will be presented during the day to a crop-a-lot attendee and the second one will be presented about 7.30pm
This book has been getting rave reviews all over the place - see this one from Billie's Craft Room
http://billiescraftroom.wordpress.com/2010/03/03/book-review-a-compendium-of-curiosities-by-tim-holtz/
For those of you not lucky enough to win one, I will have some unsigned copies for sale so just let me know if you are interested and I'll make sure I have enough.

No comments: