Search This Blog

Friday, July 2, 2010

Yay!!! - It's Crop-a-lot Day

Hi all
thought I would post some quick notes before I go and pack the car.  Parcels from Jenni Bowlin (embossed, colour core cardstock) has arrived along with glue guns from glue arts (THEY'RE PINK!!!!!) gorgeous bits from Tim Holtz and some Pink Paislee pretties have arrived and I'll unpack them at the crop!!
With any luck there will also be some more totally hot stuff from Dusty Attic - I am stalking the postie  - as well.

I am also expecting a delivery from the US any day - so more details on that when it arrives......

Before I forget, I went to a class last night, taught by the lovely Geraldine at Scrappy Hollow -totally ROCKED!!!- you can take a peak at Geraldine's blog here http://afabricatedjourney.blogspot.com/  I very rarely go to classes - only because I am the SLOWEST Scrapper on earth and I get flustered when I don't keep up.  But last night was very different - using lots of fabric scraps and hand stitching and very therapeutic.

cheers for now - see some of you this arvo

No comments: